I've been having a pretty crappy week and rather than continue to depress you with more of the head games I play with myself, I thought I would finally respond to two "tags" I've received from fellow bloggers Michelle (The Squawkery) and Samantha (Bewitched in L.A.)
I've responded to one of these before that had specific questions that were pretty fun to answer so, in addition to adding 5 more random facts about me, I thought I would re-paste those below too.
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
Five random things about Dating Trooper:
1. I have never waited to finish a school assignment until the night before it was due. Ever. I am an overly organized (and ridiculously enthusiastic) student, much to the chagrin of my fellow students. This also means I have never pulled an all-nighter (this includes college and grad school). And I'm proud of it. If I could be in school forever and make a living at it, I would in a heartbeat. Yes, I'm aware I'm a dork.
2. I am totally up for getting a boob job when the time is right. Just to a nice, full B cup. That's all I ask. And it's not for male attention. I just want to fit into more cute tops!
3. When the check comes at dinner, I pretend like I'm trying to figure out the tip and how to split the check, but I'm really faking it. I refuse to do math at the dinner table.
4. I'm pretty sure my cat hates me, but I still love her with all my heart. I think this is the most dysfunctional relationship I've ever had.
5. I am having some pretty major (orthopedic) surgery in early January (just got the date today from the doctor's office) and am scared shitless. I've never been in the hospital and am terrified of the extremely long, painful recovery ahead. I'm also very concerned that I'll get fat since I won't be able to play tennis (my only real exercise) for at least six months. But mostly I'm worried about what the strain of this will do to my relationship with Wine Guy.
Here's who I'm tagging:
Amore & Vino
The City Gal
Sher - OCD Chick
Here's what I answered back in June when Loverville tagged me:
Four jobs I've had:
* Dorm security in college (where I learned to read Plato in between ID swipes)
* Intern for Martin Scorsese (where I learned how to type quietly, wrap celebrity Christmas presents, and pick up dry cleaning)
* D-girl for cheezy TV movie development company (where I learned how to scavenge "inspired by" true stories from the National Enquirer)
* Studio manager for NYC photographer (where I learned how to approach models on the streets of SoHo and ask if they would pose naked for free - some actually did)
Four films that I can watch repeatedly
* Groundhog Day
* Mary Poppins
Four places in which I have lived:
* Prospect Park, Brooklyn
* Brentwood (four blocks from scene of OJ killing)
* West Hollywood/Fairfax District
Four places I've been on vacation:
* Cuba (don't tell the authorities)
* Cayman Islands
Four sites that I visit daily (other than blogs):
* Cats That Look Like Hitler
Four of my favorite dishes:
* Mixed Feast Pan Fried Noodles
* Dim Sum
* Caterpillar roll
* Pork chops